I'm really sorry
I didn't keep up with posting. That last post was really difficult for me to
write, and I guess I just got discouraged. I also know that this post is going
to be a struggle as well, so bear with me. The second time my father left I was
home alone with my father. I was working on homework when I noticed him take
two garbage bags outside. Now what you have to understand is, my father never
did anything around the house at all. It turns out that the garbage bags were
full of his clothes, and he had planned on going to work the next morning and
never coming back. Basically after mom got home it all went down the same way
that it does every time dad threatened to leave, which was way more than just
the two times he left might I add. So you know, mom cried, dad yelled and told
her that he was leaving because she was a horrible wife, yada, yada, yada. You
get the point. He left again.
No comments:
Post a Comment