Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Filing for Separation

After my father left, my mom still thought he would come back. To be quite honest, I thought life was better and going to continue to get better. But then my father stopped supporting us. It is important to note that he was, and still is living at his mothers with no bills, debt, mortgage, or need to buy his own food. We were still paying his car insurance for crying out loud! My father had been gone for about 5 months, and my mom was unable to pay the bills. Our friends and family chipped in to help us and we will forever be grateful to them. But because he refused to support us mom was forced to file for separation. I could tell that she was slipping, and unlike my narcissistic father who can't take responsibility for his actions, I blame myself for everything; even if it's beyond my control.

No comments:

Post a Comment