This is the true story my life; thought, fealings, trubles, and joys. This is the story of a girl who's parents divorsed, and this is a story of a strugle with depresion.
Monday, February 9, 2015
The First Time He Left
The first time my father left us was two months after we found out about the affair. A lot happened between that time. My mother gave birth to number six, but she was really stressed. Not just because of my father, but because she had to have a C-section for the first time, and the baby wouldn't nurse. Exactly two weeks after the baby was born, my mom found a cellphone that my father was using to contact his girlfriend. I was not home at the time but two of my little brothers were. My mom confronted my father about the phone, and I don't know all the details, but I do know that my father tried to strangle my mom to get the phone back. I also learned that it was not the first time that my father had attacked my mom. But even though my father attacked her my mom still begged him to stay and he didn't leave for another month. I don't really remember how he left I just know he did. I was really stressed and don't remember much from that year. Two monthes after he left he called my mom asking to come back, and my mom agread. After that I lived through three monthes of hell.
Labels:
abandon,
girlfriend,
hell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment