Sunday, February 8, 2015

The Affair

A little over a year ago my family left church early because my mom, who was pregnant at the time, wasn't feeling well. When we got home my mom went to her bedroom, and the next thing I knew she told all of us kids to go out side. She was really upset so we listened, but we heard lots of yelling coming from inside the house, and eventually a lady I didn't know came out of the house. We found out that my father had been seeing this lady for roughly a year. After learning about this, lots of things in my life started to make sense. Lots of times when I was little I can recall my parents fighting. I remember my dad sleeping on the couch I can even remember times when I was eight that they went to counseling. It turns out that my father had cheated on my mom for almost their entire marriage. But not only was my father unfaithful but I also learned something about him and my moms relationship. I learned that he was physically abusive.


I will probably post again tomorrow. please feel free to leave a comment. If you have gone through similar experiences as I have please leave a comment. Post tomorrow!

Kara Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment